Language Proficiency Kits
A new approach to achieving success with academic vocabulary acquisition fluency and comprehension for low-literacy students K – 8.
* to differentiate instruction
* highlight specific aspects of the reading and writing process
* provide lessons that support ELL/ESL language acquisition stages
* align with national science standards
* provide auditory and visual practice
Each kit includes:
– 6 Lap Books to support partner reading.
– Multiple copies for small group instruction: 6 sets of 6 titles = 36 Small Books.
– 6 annotated Picture Cards.
– 6 Step-by-step Teaching Plans.
– Audio Practice with accompanying CD.
– Custom Carrier to organize and facilitate transport.
All titles and components are available in English and Spanish.